Thursday, April 26, 2012

clean eater

A few weeks ago i was chasing the kids around the back yard and my son stops and says "Mommy i can't get my tummy to shake like yours!?"
HA!
After i stopped sobbing, I decided it was time to get off my duff and do something about it. Mostly because I'm afraid he's going to draw attention to my jiggly chub in public. and also because I have nothing to wear.
SO... i started working out. REGULARLY, even. and I have taken up clean eating. I am and all or nothing kind of gal. If i try to limit my consumption of crap, after 4 days i will end up devouring an entire bag of sour cream and cheddar chips. In one sitting. That's super bad for jiggly tummies. so i decided to just cut it ALL out. All the 'dirty' stuff :)
I'm happy to report that i am doing pretty well. Im kind of proud of myself! I haven't allowed myself to step on the scale as of yet but I did toss out a giant pair of jeans that i was wearing a few weeks ago, and broke out a few pair of capris that I couldn't fit into last month! Woot!
I keep getting off track. my main point was supposed to be about this neato BLOG I found while researching clean eating. It is chuck full of recipes and substitution ideas. I even found shopping lists and suggestions on what to do when you are eating out, blah blah. Anyway, I made a list of the recipes I want to try next week. I'll probably post pictures etc.
Eww I also took some before pictures! Ones that I stashed in a super secret hidden file on my computer. Im looking forward to the day i can [proudly] display them next to my foxy new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment